|5th||Liverpool and Albert Dock||£19.00||£18.00|
|6th||Winter Derbyshire Tour and Carvery||£25.00||£25.00|
|12th||York Designer outlet and York||£18.50||£17.50|
|13th||Valentines Mystery Tour||£15.00||£15.00|
|19th||Beverley Market and Brigg garden centre||£18.50||£17.50|
|20th||Trafford Centre – ultimate shopping||£16.00||£16.00|
|26th||Hebden Bridge and Saltaire Salts Mill||£18.50||£17.50|
|27th||Whitby and Scarborough||£19.00||£18.00|
Day Trips Terms and Conditions
• To qualify for a CONCESSION rate ALL bus passes MUST be shown.
• All children from the age of two to fourteen must pay for a seat on the coach, any child requiring a seat for a car seat must pay child price.
• Strictly no refund will be given for tickets that are cancelled within 14 days of departure.
• Tickets cancelled before this – the refund will be deducted by 50% and refunded in store credit.
• Any tickets cancelled by a customer or group for a ticketed event or theatre trip will receive no refund or transfer.
• Transfers can be made 7 days before departure with a £5 per person admin charge.
• Any day trip cancelled due to low numbers or lack of interest will be refunded in-store credit or immediate transfer.