|5th||Richmond and Harrogate||£19.00||£18.00|
|9th||Bury Market and Fish Supper||£35.00||£35.00|
|12th||Birmingham + World’s biggest Primark||£19.00||£18.00|
|13th||Woodmansey garden centre / Bridlington||£19.00||£18.00|
|16th||Boston Market and Skegness||£19.00||£18.00|
|23rd||Howarth and Hebden Bridge||£19.00||£18.00|
|26th||Whitby and Filey||£19.00||£18.00|
|27th||Mother’s Day coastal Day – G&T on board and a raffle in aid of Breast Cancer Care||£20.00||£20.00|
|29th||Pocklington Market and Beverley||£19.00||£18.00|
|30th||Pickering and Scarborough||£19.00||£18.00|
Day Trips Terms and Conditions
• To qualify for a CONCESSION rate ALL bus passes MUST be shown.
• All children from the age of two to fourteen must pay for a seat on the coach, any child requiring a seat for a car seat must pay child price.
• Strictly no refund will be given for tickets that are cancelled within 14 days of departure.
• Tickets cancelled before this – the refund will be deducted by 50% and refunded in store credit.
• Any tickets cancelled by a customer or group for a ticketed event or theatre trip will receive no refund or transfer.
• Transfers can be made 7 days before departure with a £5 per person admin charge.
• Any day trip cancelled due to low numbers or lack of interest will be refunded in-store credit or immediate transfer.