|2nd||Richmond and Harrogate||£19.00||£18.00|
|6th||Bury Market and Fish Supper||£35.00||£35.00|
|9th||Birmingham + World’s biggest Primark||£19.00||£18.00|
|10th||Woodmansey Garden Centre / Bridlington||£19.00||£18.00|
|13th||Boston Market and Skegness||£19.00||£18.00|
|20th||Howarth and Hebden Bridge||£19.00||£18.00|
|23rd||Whitby and Filey||£19.00||£18.00|
|24th||Mother’s Day Coastal Day
G&T on board and a raffle in aid of Breast Cancer Care
|27th||Pocklington Market and Scarborough||£19.00||£18.00|
|30th||Pickering and Scarborough||£19.00||£18.00|
Day Trips Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for a CONCESSION rate ALL bus passes MUST be shown.
- OAP discount is only applicable to those who have full, valid senior citizen bus passes.
- All passes must be shown when boarding. Concessions will be asked to show their bus passes.
- All children from the age of two to fourteen must pay for a seat on the coach.
- No refund will be given for tickets that are cancelled within 7 days of departure.
- Tickets cancelled before this, will have a cancellation charge of 50%, with the remaining 50% being kept in abeyance for deduction off a future booking.
- Transfers can be made 7 days before departure with a £5 admin charge per person.
- Any day trip cancelled due to low numbers or lack of interest will be transferred, or monies kept in abeyance towards a future trip.
- The price stated in the day trip leaflet is representative of fuel prices in April 2022.
- Once booked the price you have paid for your day trip will not fluctuate, however, day trip prices could change further in the year due to fuel and energy prices, however, you would be informed upon booking.